The ongoing construction project in Riverfront Park has created the necessity of changing the Windermere Marathon and Half Marathon courses.
At this time, we have decided to “skip” the 2017 Event to allow the time necessary to organize the 2018 Event.
We plan to make the 2018 Event “Better Than Ever” so please stay tuned!
During this transition, we apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your kind patience and loyal support of our event.
~ The Winderemere Marathon
Race Highlights of Why You Should Run Our Race
- Start: Sunday, June 5, 2016 at 7:00 a.m.
- Full Marathon is USATF Certified and a Boston Qualifier!
- The Full and Half Marathons are scenic and fast and are great for setting personnel records.
- Expo and Packet Pickup on Saturday June 4, 2016 between 11 am to 5 pm at The Spokane Convention Center, Spokane’s premier event venue
- Attractive gender specific microsmooth long sleeve race shirt for all participants!
- Blinged out shining and spinning medals!
- A lovely long stemmed rose for each finisher!
- Free Complimentary Victory Stand Photo for all finishers!
- Keepsake acrylic awards for top three males / females in five-year age groups!
- Celebration at post race party with food, beer garden and music!
- Register and You Will Find Out Why the Windermere Marathon is the Best Kept Secret in the Northwest!
Your participation supports the efforts of the Windermere Foundation. For more information please visit windermere.com/foundation