COUNTDOWN TO THE BIG EVENT!
Find out how you can train for the Windermere Marathon this year with world class coaches at Team in Training today!
Growler Guys is the 2015 sponsor of the Windermere Marathon Beer Garden with 100% of proceeds going to support local low-income and homeless families. Please incorporate the logos into the website and other advertising as appropriate.
Race Highlights of Why You Should Run Our Race
- Start: Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 7:00 a.m.
- Full Marathon is USATF Certified and a Boston Qualifier!
- The Full and Half Marathons are scenic and fast and are great for setting personnel records.
- Expo and Packet Pickup on Saturday June 6, 2015 between 11 am to 5 pm at The Spokane Convention Center, Spokane’s premier event venue
- Attractive gender specific microsmooth long sleeve race shirt for all participants!
- 2015 race shirt will be “Seahawk-like” navy blue, lime green and white colors!
- Blinged out shining and spinning medals with ribbons in “Seahawk-like” colors!
- A lovely long stemmed rose for each finisher!
- Free Complimentary Victory Stand Photo for all finishers!
- Keepsake acrylic awards for top three males / females in five-year age groups!
- Celebration at post race party with food, beer garden and music!
- Register and You Will Find Out Why the Windermere Marathon is the Best Kept Secret in the Northwest!
- Finish Line Photos
- Award Photos
- Runners on the course
- Click Here to see Virtual Tour Of Windermere Marathon Finish Line
- Click here to see the Virtual tour for the Awards
Your participation supports the efforts of the Windermere Foundation. For more information please visit windermere.com/foundation